If you’re ready to get your own website and/or blog, I can help! If you’re not interested in blogging, but want a website you can make changes to I can help with that too! My WordPress website and blog setup package will get you online in no time. Once we get started, your website and/or blog should be up and running within just a few days.
A WordPress based websites, with the Canvas theme, is an excellent option. Canvas is quite customizable and user-friendly. It’s the platform this website is built on.
WordPress Web Design and/or Blog Installation and Setup
Pricing will vary depending on the number of pages, design, features, etc.
Here’s what’s included:
- WordPress installation
- Installation and configuration of the theme for WordPress
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Installing WordPress backup
- Installation of email subscriber form
- Google Analytics account setup
- Sidebar widgets for your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Creation of a blog / website header from your artwork
- Installation and configuration of plugins
- A one-hour coaching session on how to make changes on your website.
(Additional customization is available, but will be billed at my hourly rate.)
Hosting and Blog Theme Costs
Domain name and hosting (less than $100 per year)
I highly recommend hosting your blog/website with BigScoots, which includes a free domain. My second choice is GoDaddy.com. I can help set this up for you if you’d like.
Canvas Theme – $99 (a one time charge)
Every blog needs a theme, which controls the visual layout. The theme I recommend is Canvas by Woothemes. Canvas is considered an industry standard and used by many well-known bloggers.
If you have questions, or if you’re ready to get started, contact me and we’ll get started!