Whether you need to set up a brand new website, redesign an existing one, or set up a blog I can help. I specialize in WordPress web design for small businesses and individuals. The majority of my clients own businesses in the pet industry, and I have worked with a number of pet sitters, dog walkers, dog daycares, dog groomers, and others. I enjoy working with a wide variety of people, and also have clients who work in the arts, healthcare, and other businesses.
When we start your new project we’ll spend a little time talking so I can get to know about you and your business. I’ll ask about the vision you have for your new website, and ask for samples of websites that you like. All of this helps me design a website that accurately reflects you and the vision you have for your business.
WordPress Web Design and/or Blog Installation and Setup
Pricing will vary depending on the number of pages, design, features, etc.
All websites / blogs will be mobile-friendly (or responsive).
Here’s an example of what may be included:
- WordPress installation
- Installation and configuration of the theme for WordPress
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Installing WordPress backup
- Installation of email subscriber form
- Google Analytics account setup
- Sidebar widgets for your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Creation of a blog / website header from your artwork
- Installation and configuration of plugins
- A one-hour coaching session on how to make changes on your website.
Website and domain Hosting
My preferred web hosting company is BigScoots , which is where I have my sites hosted as well as many of my clients. I have been super impressed with their customer service. Other options include Bluehost and GoDaddy.
Many people host their domains with GoDaddy. I can help set this both of these up for you if you’d like.
Hosting is not included in my design fee, and I do not host websites.
Ready to Get Started?
If you have questions, or if you’re ready to get started, contact me and we’ll get started!