This service is intended to provide you with specific steps you can take to increase the effectiveness of your website. Some of the things I’ll look at include:
- Layout and ease of use for visitors
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
How to Get Started
- Pay for the website review below, via PayPal.
- After you make your payment, you will be taken to a short form that will ask for information about your business and website. I’ll use that as I review and assess your website design, content, usability, and search placement.
- As soon as I receive your payment and form, I’ll contact you to set up a time for our consultation. During our consultation (up to one hour), I will go over my findings, and give you specific actions for improvement.
Please Note: It is important understand that while there are search engine optimization ‘best practices’ one should adhere to, it is impossible to guarantee results. I have had very good results in getting my clients to rank higher on search engines, and quite often am able to help them show up on page 1 of Google, but I do not guarantee such results.
Read some of my client reviews:
Therese went above and beyond when updating the SEO for my website. My business has always provided service in multiple cities, yet I would receive more requests in certain cities rather than others. Since Therese worked her magic, I am now getting requests from new clients in all of my service areas. Thanks, Therese! You were easy to work with and you did an amazing job!
– Kara Jenkins, TLC House & Pet Sitting Service, LLC
I was fortunate enough to find Therese Kopiwoda to design the most amazing website from the ground up. The website not only “looks terrific”, it is very user friendly, functional for many applications, and has made life easier for my current clientele as well as prospective clients to find lots of information they need, all in one place.
– Sandy Boyko, Sunshine Pet Care
I was at a loss about designing a website for my pet first aid business. I contacted Therese because I had seen her website and a few others that she had designed. I was amazed at how quickly it was up, running, and even appeared on search engines. I had a contact via e-mail the first day it was up!
– Darlene Ehlers, Pampered Pets Home Care, Tri State Pet First Aid
When my 20 something nephew dropped the ball in developing my business website, I decided to get professional help. I called Therese. She was helpful, creative, knowledgeable, professional and her charges were reasonable. I was very pleased with her efforts.– Keith Langhorn, Man Friday Pet Care